5th Grade Parent Night- Tuesday, February 24th @ 6:00 PM in the gym. Kids are welcome but the information will be targeted to parents.
5th Grade Visits- Friday, February 27th @ 9:30 AM (appx. time- we will begin when the buses arrive from the two campuses). Parents are welcome for the event in the gym but will need to leave when we conduct tours and registration. We encourage you to sit in the parent/family area to symbolically begin to make the separation but you may sit with your 5th grade child if you wish.
These are just two steps in the transition process that includes:
1) Campus visits by FPMS programs in the spring (Band/Theater/Choir etc.)
2) 5th Grade Parent Night (Feb. 24)
3) 5th Grade Visits (Feb. 27)
4) Principal/AP/Counselor Get to Know You/Q-A at each elementary campus (TBA)
5) Crossing Over- Last week of school
6) Summer Flight Camps- June-July (School culture/Changing Titans and Eagles into Falcons)
7) Falcon Camp- August (Tours/Lockers etc.)
8) 6th Grade Open House- August just before school starts